How do I check for bed bugs?
#1 Check the bed
- Remove all the sheets, checking for blood spots.
- Stand up the mattress.
- You absolutely must remove the box spring and flip it over.
- Inspect the mattress closely, paying close attention to the seams.
- Inspect inside the box spring and under it (where it meets the bed frame). Shine a flashlight through the bottom of the box spring.
- Check any head and foot boards as well as anything stored under the bed.
Do you have a green solution?
safest or least toxic chemicals always used
Is it safe for my kid/dog/cat/fish?
micro-encapsulated products are the safest type of pesticide available
Do you have a payment plan?
Payment options are cash cheque debit or credit card
Do you serve Courtenay, BC Area?
Yes we do!
Do you serve Comox, BC Area?
Do you serve Campbell River, BC Area?
Of course we do!