How do I check for bed bugs?
#1 Check the bed
- Remove all the sheets, checking for blood spots.
- Stand up the mattress.
- You absolutely must remove the box spring and flip it over.
- Inspect the mattress closely, paying close attention to the seams.
- Inspect inside the box spring and under it (where it meets the bed frame). Shine a flashlight through the bottom of the box spring.
- Check any head and foot boards as well as anything stored under the bed.
Do you have a green solution?
safest or least toxic chemicals always used
Is it safe for my kid/dog/cat/fish?
micro-encapsulated products are the safest type of pesticide available
Do you have a payment plan?
Payment options are cash cheque debit or credit card